Saturday, January 01, 2011

The last words of the year of 2010...

This year, I have experienced too many new stuff.
Sadness, happiness, hopeless, shock, surprise and so on...

Especially, I just been lost the one that I had liked the most of this year.

From now on, I will not hate him and either like him.
I feel nothing but just normal as every unknown person.
He is nothing for me now.
That doesn't mean I hate him or unlike him,
just nothing at all.

As for happiness, it must be my graduation and go on for the college.
Graduated from high school is a very excited and happy thing.
It represented that I am a grown-up now and I have my choice to do things better.
It also represented that I am no longer a little girl,
I should carry on my responsibility and my profession.
Going on to college, it is still a big challenge for me
because I still need to adopt this new environment and knowledge.
I got my freedom; I got my decision; and I got my business.
Without family or friends' words, I believe I had done my best.

Other than that, I hope I could carry those independence and hopes to next year.
I hope everyone have a very bright and happy within this new year.
I wish everyone keep their smiles and hopes always on their faces and in their heart.

Best wishes for everyone and same to myself...

I will see everyone next year..

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment