Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dear God...

Dear God
Are you realy there
Don't you forget me
I feel cold and unsafe
Because you've never standing by my side when i need you
Why is there no one can understand me
And so to you
You never listen to me
Not even a single word that i said...
Dear God
Can you hear me
Will you forgive me
I feel tired and worth
Because i'm feeling sick of myself
Why can't i fall in love with myself
And so to you
You never look at me
Not even a single second...
Dear God
Can you accept me as your friend
Can you be nice to me
I think i really need you
Because you are the only one who can open up my heart
Why don't you let my die
And come to you
You never care about me
Not even a single...
Time...

4 comments:

  1. hey... I've been readying your stories from a few months ago... And you really got some grate stories
    I'm writing this message to you cause I see some mistakes that you made but shouldn't be making it
    I fixed it for you...

    Dear God, are you realy there? Don't you forget me, I feel cold and unsafe, because you've never standing by my side when I need you. Why is there no one can understand me, and so to you. You never listen to me, not a single word that i said... Dear God, can you hear me? Will you forgive me? I feel tired and worth Because I'm feeling sick of myself. Why can't I fall in love with myself? And so to you? You never look at me, not even a single second... Dear God, can you accept me as your friend? Can you be nice to me? I think I really need you. Because you are the only one who can open up my heart. Why don't you let me die and come to you? You never care about me. Not a even single time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry... it was reading not readying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping me to fix those mistakes.I am so sorry about that and I am very happy to have you as my reader or visitor. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will making the editing as soon as posible.And you said you have been ready my stories,is that right? Therefore,you know how to read Chinese right? That means you are a Chinese,too. Am i right?

    ReplyDelete